• Single and multiple row design.
• Ten standard models — capacities to 60,000 bph.
• Standard construction of painted mild steel, optional galvanized, or stainless steel.
• Ladder, cage, and platform standard in
EZ-Roll™ Enclosed Belt Conveyor
• The trough bottom is lined with segments of anti-static UHMW mounted to allow for thermal expansion and contraction.
• Head and tail shaft bearings are shimmed and fully adjustable.
• The standard take-up tail used two oversized, plated ACME screws in a relubricateable brass nut. Rear access allows 360-degree wrench swing. Take-up housing support arms slide on UHMW guides.
• En-masse conveying delivers high volumes of material utilizing a minimum amount of space.
• The detector tail terminal automatically adjusts chain tension and will sense excessive chain slack.
• The EZ-Glide chain return system is standard on most models.
• A variety of standard models are offered – capacities up to 60,000 bph.
• Standard painted mild steel construction; also available in galvanized, and stainless steel.
• A variety of inlets are available to fit your application.
• Plugged head switches and speed sensors are available upon request.
Round Bottom Drag Conveyor
• Sizes 6 in. through 24 in. available, mild steel, galvanized, or stainless steel.
• All steel roller chain for most applications.
• Large size flight attachment brackets.
• Can be retrofit into existing conveyor trough.
EDI-V5 Control for Distributors
• All new microprocessor-based electronic controls.
• No more brakemotors or mechanical starters. 120 VAC operation.
• Live spout monitoring and error alarms.
• New interfaces with PLCs and other customer controls.
• Automated distributor setup and adjusting.
• 100% backward compatible with older EDI controls.
Grain Handling Accessories
• UHMW guides on the top, bottom, and sides of slide.
• Available with manual and electric rack and pinion
operators, as well as air or hydraulic cylinders.
• Standard construction of painted mild steel; optional galvanized or stainless steel.